How To Choose Which Community Conservation Charity To Support (with your hard earned cash)
Things I Look For In A Good Conservation Charity
- Small is beautiful – you can monitor where your money is being spent.
- Tackling issues at the root – If you don’t address the cause, then the symptoms of the problem will continue and grow.
- Simplicity – is the charity sustainable in the country of origin?
- Ask yourself about the charity:
- What is the organisation aiming to accomplish?
- What are the strategies for making this happen?
- Is the organisation capable of doing this?
- How will the organisation let you know they are making progress?
- What has or haven’t the charity accomplished so far?
You can go to my proudly support page and follow the links.
Personally I prefer smaller conservation organisations.